20070315

They are locking me up...


Please Help Me!!! I have been arrested and will be put in jail for the Muscular Dystrophy
Association (MDA) Lock-up. Don’t even bother asking what crime I have committed – it’s not really that important. I just have to raise my bail of $1000 before the Lock-Up and they will go easy on me, but I need your financial assistance to post my bond.


Your 100% tax-deductible donation will help MDA continue research into the cause and the possible cure of the 43 neuromuscular diseases they cover. Your support of the MDA Lock-Up will also help MDA provide wheelchairs, clinic visits and summer camp for the families served by the Association in
our local area.



The Muscular Dystrophy Association is a voluntary health agency -- a dedicated partnership between scientists and concerned citizens aimed at conquering neuromuscular diseases that affect more than a million Americans.



Click here to donate.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did they lock you up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email for updates


Powered by FeedBlitz